Thursday, July 2, 2009

Thelma is ALIVE and HAPPY!!! :-)

Us at the Ocoee River
Hi everyone, I am Thelma!!! Nice to meet you all. I wanted to introduce myself before I respond to this post written by the "love of my life". I am just a country girl, actually a cowgirl who loves spending my time in the country and nature. Especially now. I look at life a whole lot different now, since my long lost high school sweetheart stepped back into my life. Life seems worth living, and I actually feel like I am 15 all over again. The passion, the energy that comes with rekindled LOVE! Whew, it can take you to heaven, that's for sure!!! :-) Anyway, I just wanted to say hi to all of you, and now to my love...


Louise honey,
EVERY breath I take is so that I may be inside "your heaven"! I cherish the moments we share each and every day! You are the light of my life and the heart of my soul! A lifetime of love awaits in my heart for you. I have never been so in love in all of my life. My life got MADE the day you walked back into it. I know we will endure "whatever" to get through this "madness" of divorce. TOGETHER, we WILL be strong and "OUR" love WILL prove to win over ALL obstacles we must face in our lives!

Just YOU know that I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ALL THE STARS IN THE HEAVENS and that my dear is a hell of alot!!!! :-) My life is complete, now that you are here with me!

Yours forever,
Thelma

15 comments:

  1. It's me,Thelma again.
    Actually, my post is a response to the last post Louise wrote. I am new at this so be patient, please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thelma, what a beautiful declaration of love! Much joy to you and Louise...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to 'meet' you, Thelma. I'm glad you two found each other again after all these years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy to meet you Thelma!! What a lovely, beautiful note to Louise :) I'm so happy that both of you have found each other once again. Love makes every day brighter and happier.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thelma, it's so great to meet you! And I'm glad you're figuring out blogging and I look forward to reading more of your future posts!

    And I'm glad you're making Louise so very happy. :) I like it when my friends are happy. And since she's a friend, you're a friend as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Thelma so nice to meet you!

    I to know what it's like to find a long lost love. I hope you too will be together as long as we have - our 35th wedding anniversary is in December. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's good to meet you Thelma! And what a way to get introduced with a declaration in front of all of Louise's friends to witness.

    Louise, not sure if you invited Mum, as she was asking after you on the phone...another invite perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh and l meant to say Louise, you face, skin and eyes looks so clear not so haunted....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Thelma!
    Lovely things you wrote about Louise!
    Great photo of both of you.
    I wish you every happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thelma, thanks so much for removing my friend from the hell that decended on her and giving her a slice of heaven to recover in!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. (Louise here) -

    Thelma - I love you, my dearest one. This post made me smile all day long. I'm so happy to have found you again. You are my miracle.

    San - Thank you, my friend. Isn't she wonderful?

    3699 - She's amazing. Thanks for reading. I promise to catch up on your blog soon. Still trying to set up the new Reader.

    September - Yes, it does. She definitely makes my day brighter.

    CMGD - We aren't that far from you. Perhaps we could do coffee next time we're down that way? You'd love her.

    Akela - I've asked God for 50 years with this woman. You will be our inspiration.

    Saz - Please tell your Mum to come on over. I thought I sent her an email, but you can certainly send her the link! Thanks for the lovely compliments, too. I think you're right. I do look less haunted.

    Maggie - So glad to see you here. We look good together, don't we?

    Carol - She certainly has given me a slice of heaven, and I'm getting ready to have another helping of her strawberry cobbler!

    Thelma sends her love. She's immersed in Facebook right now! :-)

    Peace - L

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just don't g robbing any stores you two...but blowing up a big rig might be some kinda fun.

    Nice to read your voice Thelma.

    Be Well both of you as one.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, it's great to finally "meet" you Thelma.

    Isn't young love cute?!

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. A beautiful expression of love. I am glad you are following your bliss.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful words of love and I wish you both all the love in the world! There's nothing like being head over heels in love!!!!!
    Big Hugs!
    Donnie XX

    ReplyDelete